PICP Stormwater Design Workshop – Burnaby, BC (June 4, 2019)
Join us in Burnaby and enhance your knowledge with stormwater management utilizing Permeable Interlocking Concrete Paver Systems (PICP).
PICP Stormwater Design Workshop – Burnaby, BC
June 4, 2019
Delta Hotels Burnaby Conference Centre
4331 Dominion Street,
Burnaby, BC, V5G 1C7
This free interactive workshop is for Planners, Landscape Architects and Civil Engineers seeking best practices for stormwater management utilizing Permeable Interlocking Concrete Paver Systems (PICP).
The seminar will compare surface-based best practices to manufactured treatment system options, and highlight PICP as a viable solution to address conveyance, water quantity and quality objectives. It is designed to meet construction specifications along with debunking myths surrounding permeable paver systems.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Permeable paver design, construction, & maintenance.
- Detailed Stormwater Design Workshop utilizing permeable pavers.
- How permeable interlocking concrete pavement (PICP) can provide stormwater management benefits to land development projects.
- Proper specifications for construction of PICP systems.
- Industry recommendations for maintenance of PICP systems.
- Design options.
HOW TO REGISTER
Download Registration Form
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Bruce Stickney: