Concrete Paver Installer Course – Langley, BC (December 6 & 7, 2017)
The 2-day course will enhance the knowledge of individuals with at least one year’s experience in the construction of interlocking concrete pavements. Registration is limited and fills up quickly, so register today.
REGISTER EARLY AS THIS CLASS ALWAYS SELLS OUT.
About the Course
The two-day classroom course is designed to enhance the knowledge of individuals with at least one year’s experience in the construction of interlocking concrete pavements. The registration fee includes a student manual and an exam. Those who attend the course and pass the exam receive a Record of Completion for the course. Attendance at this course is one of the requirements for earning a Concrete Paver Installer Certification.
December 6 & 7, 2017
20901 Langley Bypass
Langley, BC V3A 8G9
Who Should Attend?
The ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Course has been designed for all individuals involved in the residential and commercial installation of interlocking concrete pavements, including:
- Company owners and principals
- Job superintendents
- Forepersons and supervisors
- Crew leaders
- Crew members (with minimum one year installation experience)
- REGISTER ONLINE
- Download Registration Form – 2017-12-06-07 Expocrete – Langley BC – Reg Form CPI
- Cost – $350.00 USD
Why Apply for Certification?
The ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Course imparts the necessary knowledge and industry guidelines required to build pavements using concrete pavers. Going further by passing the certification exam and meeting the minimum installation experience requirements demonstrates that you meet the criteria established by the industry as a true “ICPI Certified Installer.”
Requirements for Certification
- Attend the Concrete Paver Installer Course and earn a passing score of 75% or higher on the certification exam.
- Submit an Application for Certification, documenting a minimum of 10,000 sq. ft. of paver installation.